“Domine, quis habitabit” (Psalm 14)
- Psalmus David.
- Domine, quis habitabit in tabernaculo tuo? aut quis requiescet in monte sancto tuo?
- Qui ingreditur sine macula, et operatur justitiam;
- qui loquitur veritatem in corde suo; qui non egit dolum in lingua sua; nec fecit proximo suo malum, et opprobrium non accepit adversus proximos suos.
- Ad nihilum deductus est in conspectu ejus malignus; timentes autem Dominum glorificat. Qui jurat proximo suo, et non decipit;
- qui pecuniam suam non dedit ad usuram, et munera super innocentem non accepit. Qui facit haec non movebitur in aeternum.
A Psalm of David.
O Lord, who shall dwell in Thy tabernacle? Or who shall rest on Thy sacred mount?
Who enters without stain, and works justice;
who speaks truth in his heart; who has not worked deceit in his tongue; nor made evil for his neighbor, and not accepted scandal against his neighbors.
Unto nothing has he been led away in his sight, the maligner; but those fearing the Lord he glorifies. Who swears to his neighbor, and deceives not;
who has not given his money unto usury, and rewards over the innocent has not accepted. Who does these things shall not be moved into eternity.